-
March 1st, 2001, 02:58 AM
#1
Inactive Member
there's a violet in my bed
that has awakened
and wondered where I am.
her hair is fanned out
on the pillows
like spilled ink.
my violet is
mildly sunburned,
her thighs are
firm and warm,
and her center waits,
hungers
for me
like I hunger
for her.
-
March 1st, 2001, 03:26 AM
#2
Inactive Member
woah, the sexual imagery that played in my head with this one..simply amazing..heheh..better than cinemax Crazy A...I loved your descriptions..as always...and how you once again chose the word "center" oh Yeah, that gets me every time. Excellent piece sir.
-
March 1st, 2001, 03:29 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
yes this is good.
___---parch
-
March 1st, 2001, 03:36 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks